Anglican church still ‘wrestling with homophobia’ - former Bishop of Edinburgh
Former Bishop of Edinburgh, Richard Holloway told Allan Little that we should "passionately oppose" cruelty to individuals in politics and religion.
He talked about how his experience of the homophobic nature of some elements in the Church was part of his journey away from religion.
Available since: Tue 3 Sep 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- US foreign policy too influenced by ‘headlines’ Duration: 03:36 Vali Nasr
- Blunkett on Labour leadership Duration: 04:14 David Blunkett
- Musharraf: Charges against me ‘pumped up’ Duration: 01:41 Pervez Musharraf
- British doctor recalls Ebola horrors in Sierra Leone Duration: 02:06 Dr Geraldine O'Hara
- Alan Cumming on dealing with childhood abuse Duration: 02:29 Alan Cumming