The four Scots set to become members of Team GB at the Winter Olympics
BBC Kick off reporter Camilla Tait reports on the announcement of four Scots to become members of Team GB for the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
Available since: Sun 1 Sep 2013
The latest from trainee reporters working alongside BBC radio teams.
More clips from Reporting Scotland
- Generation 2014 at the Scottish Parliament Duration: 02:23 18/09/2013
- Launch day for Generation 2014 Duration: 02:51 17/09/2013
- The World Netball Youth Championships come to Glasgow Duration: 01:48 22/08/2013
- Celtic Connections 2011 preview Duration: 02:01 13/01/2011
- Reporting Scotland on the Clydebank Blitz Duration: 01:25 16/08/2009