Jim prunes a range of hedges, whilst George and Carole plant a hedge of purple nepeta.
Jim's in the fruit cage training the Victoria Plum, Carole is sowing some hardy annuals to se how they overwinter and after the success with Meconopsis, George is sowing some more fresh seeds - this time trilliums but more patience will be needed for these ones...
Available since: Thu 29 Aug 2013
More clips from Beechgrove Garden
- Jim warns us about poisonous plants whilst Carole gives a tip that will bring butterflies into your garden Duration: 02:33 2014, Episode 20
- Carole plants Armeria into a stone dyke and Jim is impressed with the colour of a Hydrangea Duration: 00:59 2014, Episode 19
- Carole reviews her Chelsea chop while Jim and George share some propagation tips Duration: 01:26 2014, Episode 18
- Jim deals with a pest problem in the Dahila bed Duration: 01:17 2014, Episode 17
- Jim and Chris give handy hints to help in the summer heat Duration: 01:02 2014, Episode 16