Simon Schama: "public opinion in regards to Syria is not informed"
Historian Simon Schama shares his view on Syria, the influence of public opinion and challenges the BBC's security correspondent Frank Gardner on the role Israeli politics may play.
Available since: Tue 27 Aug 2013
More clips from Richard Bacon
- Dame Vera Lynn having 'nice tea party' for 97th birthday Duration: 01:07 20/03/2014
- Steve Coogan: It's time to regulate the press Duration: 01:58 18/03/2014
- Noel Edmonds: Why I don't pay my TV licence fee Duration: 02:24
- Noel Edmonds says BBC is "sleepwalking towards disaster" Duration: 01:53 18/03/2014
- Big Bang: more than just a theory Duration: 02:14 17/03/2014