Father of cycle crash teen: "his brain injuries are ongoing"
One month since 16-year-old Ryan Smith was in a cycling accident, Ryan remains in a coma. On the day he should be collecting his GCSE results Ryan's father, Mark Smith, campaigns for a change in the law to make cycle helmets compulsory.
Available since: Thu 22 Aug 2013
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'The Taliban shot me through the neck' Duration: 02:57 21/03/2014
- Sol Campbell. 'You have a son, ring him'. Duration: 02:54 20/03/2014
- 'I was told I couldn't breastfeed in hospital' Duration: 02:19 19/03/2014
- BA pilot: "I reached for his eye sockets" Duration: 02:59 17/03/2014
- Young voters' views of Tony Benn Duration: 01:50 14/03/2014