Greece 'could need another bailout' - Papaconstantinou
Greece's former finance minister, George Papaconstantinou, has told HARDtalk the country might need another bailout and there was "probably a need for additional debt relief."
Speaking for the first time since the Greek parliament voted for him to face criminal charges for having allegedly tampered with a list of suspected tax evaders, Mr Papaconstantinou said he had a "clear conscience" over the way he handled the financial crisis.
The ex-finance minister has denied involvement in the allegations against him.
Available since: Wed 21 Aug 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Anti-terrorism chief on IS threat Duration: 04:11 Gilles de Kerchove
- 'We need better energy efficiency' Duration: 01:30 Lord Nicholas Stern
- Jessye Norman: Why I ignore my critics Duration: 04:08 Jessye Norman
- Heseltine: 'Immigration a top agenda item' Duration: 03:41 Lord Heseltine
- ‘Containment’ best policy for Syria says Francis Fukuyama Duration: 02:49 Francis Fukuyama