Greece 'could need another bailout' - Papaconstantinou
Greece's former finance minister, George Papaconstantinou, has told HARDtalk the country might need another bailout and there was "probably a need for additional debt relief."
Speaking for the first time since the Greek parliament voted for him to face criminal charges for having allegedly tampered with a list of suspected tax evaders, Mr Papaconstantinou said he had a "clear conscience" over the way he handled the financial crisis.
The ex-finance minister has denied involvement in the allegations against him.
Available since: Wed 21 Aug 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- More states need to join ICC says former chief prosecutor Duration: 04:07 Luis Moreno-Ocampo
- Eurozone 'wasted' two years Duration: 02:46 Peter Bofinger
- People do not mix in unequal societies says Prof Dorling Duration: 03:07 Danny Dorling
- Chrissie Hynde on 'blagging' confidence Duration: 02:12 Chrissie Hynde
- McCain: Putin 'rebuilding Russian empire' Duration: 03:07 John McCain