Greece 'could need another bailout' - Papaconstantinou
Greece's former finance minister, George Papaconstantinou, has told HARDtalk the country might need another bailout and there was "probably a need for additional debt relief."
Speaking for the first time since the Greek parliament voted for him to face criminal charges for having allegedly tampered with a list of suspected tax evaders, Mr Papaconstantinou said he had a "clear conscience" over the way he handled the financial crisis.
The ex-finance minister has denied involvement in the allegations against him.
Available since: Wed 21 Aug 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Streatfeild: We must learn lessons from Afghanistan Duration: 01:50 Major Richard Streatfeild
- State breeds violence in Rio says director Jose Padilha Duration: 03:31 Jose Padilha
- Brazil lost World Cup 'off the pitch' Duration: 03:24 Romario and Luis Fernandes
- Emmanuel Jal raps about his time as a child soldier Duration: 03:01 Emmanuel Jal
- Ukraine PM: 'We will retaliate against Russian aggression' Duration: 02:08 Arseniy Yatsenyuk