Greece 'could need another bailout' - Papaconstantinou
Greece's former finance minister, George Papaconstantinou, has told HARDtalk the country might need another bailout and there was "probably a need for additional debt relief."
Speaking for the first time since the Greek parliament voted for him to face criminal charges for having allegedly tampered with a list of suspected tax evaders, Mr Papaconstantinou said he had a "clear conscience" over the way he handled the financial crisis.
The ex-finance minister has denied involvement in the allegations against him.
Available since: Wed 21 Aug 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Springer: Show provides an 'escape from life' Duration: 03:21 Jerry Springer
- 'No compromise on right to bear arms' Duration: 03:12 David Keene
- Tymoshenko has the backing of Ukrainians says daughter Duration: 02:47
- Naftali Bennett: Israeli settlements must stay Duration: 04:15 Naftali Bennett
- Tanzania will not sell ivory stockpile, says minister Duration: 02:38 Lazaro Nyalandu