Greece 'could need another bailout' - Papaconstantinou
Greece's former finance minister, George Papaconstantinou, has told HARDtalk the country might need another bailout and there was "probably a need for additional debt relief."
Speaking for the first time since the Greek parliament voted for him to face criminal charges for having allegedly tampered with a list of suspected tax evaders, Mr Papaconstantinou said he had a "clear conscience" over the way he handled the financial crisis.
The ex-finance minister has denied involvement in the allegations against him.
Available since: Wed 21 Aug 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Francois Pienaar: ‘We cannot fail Mr Mandela’ Duration: 02:41 09/12/2013 GMT
- 'Iran uses terrorism as a tool of statecraft' says Senator Marco Rubio Duration: 02:42 Marco Rubio
- Schulz: UK should be a 'fully-fledged' EU member Duration: 02:32 Martin Schulz
- EU's Laszlo Andor: UK politicians 'echo xenophobia' Duration: 04:12 Laszlo Andor
- Stephen Sackur Duration: 00:50