Should we be handing our land back to nature?
The Wildlife Trust is fundraising to buy 450 acres of farmland to expand their Great Fen Project, to give the land back to nature. Andie talks to Ollie Burke from the Trust.
Available since: Wed 21 Aug 2013
This clip is from
Are we making the most of our farmland?
First broadcast: 20 Aug 2013
More clips from Andie Harper's Mid-Morning
- The man who lives with a 'maddening' hum. Duration: 04:24 The man who lives with a 'maddening' hum.
- "They want to build a better future - and that means working." Duration: 07:34 02/12/2013
- "We've got an age of consent which is totally ignored. It's there to pretend we're doing something." Duration: 08:12 18/11/2013
- Volunteers transform a Cambridgeshire charity's centre. Duration: 04:04 Andie talks to Sir Graham Bright.
- Surgeon Richard Villar joins Philippines rescue effort Duration: 05:26 What are Cambridgeshire's schools and business doing to mark Children in Need?