Matt Damon - Hollywood doesn’t make films for the over 35s
Matt Damon talks to Francine Stock about the challenges of making movies “for grown-ups”.
Available since: Tue 20 Aug 2013
This clip is from
Francine Stock talks to Matt Damon about how Hollywood can't make films for the over-35s.
First broadcast: 22 Aug 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from The Film Programme
- Mark Gatiss and Fu Manchu Duration: 00:28 Mark Gatiss; Bob Stanley; Script supervisors; dawn of the prequel
- Mark Gatiss on movie detectives Duration: 05:42 Mark Gatiss, Peter Fonda, World Cup v Cinema
- Military Adviser Dale Dye Duration: 07:32 Toby Jones; Fanny Ardant; Chinese Cinema before the Revolution
- Toby Jones on the Dad's Army film Duration: 00:53 Toby Jones; Fanny Ardant; Chinese Cinema before the Revolution
- A tour of the British Isles in accents Duration: 01:23