A Northamptonshire farmer says he's just experienced his worst harvest in living memory. Duncan Farrington, who farms oilseed rape at Hargrave near Raunds, says the bad winter and cold spring means he's harvested just half as much of the crop as last year. Farming in Northamptonshire is predominantly arable and wheat farmers are reporting poor returns.
Stuart talks to Duncan Farrington and to Richard Harris, Northamptonshire Chairman of the NFU.
* UKTI, the organisation that works with British companies to help them win international business, has begun offering courses on foreign languages and customs to help businesses in Northamptonshire
* detail of the multi-million pound investment that has been agreed for part of Silverstone motor racing circuit between its owners, the British Racing Drivers' Club and commercial property investor MEPC
* a public event is held in Barton Seagrave to outline new access points into the new Kettering East development
* 18% of the shops in Northampton stood empty in the first half of this year, compared to around 14% nationally
* a new, free service has now started at Kettering's Manor House Museum providing expert help for your family tree research
* BBC Radio Northampton's Pete Cooper gets on his bike for Cycle To Work Day
* local record breakers bid for a place in the Guinness Book of World Records