Gemma Cairney gets some Olympic-style inspiration
Gemma gets inspired with tips and advice from 2012 Olympians on what drives them and how to succeed at a sporting life.
Available since: Mon 19 Aug 2013
This clip is from
A year on from the Olympics, Gemma Cairney explores the struggles of young athletes.
First broadcast: 19 Aug 2013
More clips from BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra's Stories
- 10 Moments That Made Pharrell Williams Duration: 46:38 10 Moments That Made Pharrell Williams
- Popjustice's advertising advice for Union J, Daft Punk and Lewis Watson Duration: 02:38 Selling Out?
- Zane Lowe presents Loud Wars for Radio 1's Stories Duration: 01:27 Loud Wars
- 20 Years of Sonar Duration: 59:59
- Nick Grimshaw gets wrapped Duration: 01:53 The Interns Takeover!