How Romanian men find their fair maidens
Forget dating agencies - for decades a remote mountaintop in Transylvania has been seen as the place to find your perfect mate.
The Maidens' Fair is an annual event in the Carpathian mountains. Thousands of Romanians in traditional dress descend on Gaina Mountain in the hope that they just might meet that special someone.
Greg McKenzie went along - and tried on some traditional dress - to see how much romance was in the air.
Available since: Fri 16 Aug 2013
More clips from 17/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT