How Romanian men find their fair maidens
Forget dating agencies - for decades a remote mountaintop in Transylvania has been seen as the place to find your perfect mate.
The Maidens' Fair is an annual event in the Carpathian mountains. Thousands of Romanians in traditional dress descend on Gaina Mountain in the hope that they just might meet that special someone.
Greg McKenzie went along - and tried on some traditional dress - to see how much romance was in the air.
Available since: Fri 16 Aug 2013
More clips from 17/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT