Radio 4 too risqué?
Radio 4's editor of editorial standards, Roger Mahony defends recent programmes that have contained sexual references.
Available since: Fri 16 Aug 2013
More clips from 16/08/2013
More clips from Feedback
- How Broadcasting House interacts with its listeners Duration: 08:16 07/03/2014
- Reaction to Radio 4's production of The Exorcist Duration: 08:54 28/02/2014
- Does folk music have a future on Radio 2? Duration: 07:28 21/02/2014
- James Naughtie on Today's coverage of Scotland Duration: 06:42 14/02/2014
- Who decides the news agenda? Duration: 06:39