Carey Mulligan on coping with her grandmother's dementia
Oscar-nominated actress Carey Mulligan alongside the chief executive of the Alzheimer's Society, Jeremy Hughes, talk about the lack of research into treatment of the condition.
The Great Gatsby actress's grandmother is one of 800,000 people living with dementia in the UK.
Available since: Thu 15 Aug 2013
Videos from our studio webcams and on location with the Breakfast team.
More clips from 15/08/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Geoff Boycott's one-liners in 60 seconds Duration: 01:01 18/12/2013
- Archive: Nicky interviews Ronnie Biggs Duration: 03:57 18/12/2013
- Airport expansion: For & against in 2 minutes Duration: 02:08
- MP says sweatshop clothes should be labelled Duration: 01:28
- Natalie Gumede on her chances of winning Strictly Come Dancing Duration: 01:28