How a flood of molasses killed 21 people in Boston.
In 1919 a flood of molasses crushed buildings and killed 21 people. Ferris Jabr from Scientific American tells us about the science of the treacle flow.
Available since: Thu 15 Aug 2013
More clips from Up All Night
- The world's foremost Nazi hunter Duration: 08:03
- Carp for Christmas Duration: 05:30 17/12/2013
- Dotun loses his pants 'in battle' Duration: 01:06 World Football Phone-In World Cup Special
- Ex-Stranglers singer Hugh Cornwell on England Ashes hopes Duration: 03:45 13/12/2013
- Brazilian reporter witnessed Brazil football game brawl Duration: 04:05 09/12/2013