Egyptian mango farmer Kerima in Belbes: "If you stay away from sit-ins life's not terrible, but it's scary if you do go down"
As security forces storm two protest camps in Cairo. Does daily life go on in Egypt?
Available since: Wed 14 Aug 2013
More clips from World Have Your Say
- 'Let's de-escalate the situation and then let's return to the negotiating table' Economy Minister for Ukraine, Pavlo Sheremeta Duration: 01:44 The Economy minister for Ukraine takes your questions.
- "In many ways, he is a lot like Stalin" Duration: 02:25 What is driving Putin in the Ukraine crisis?
- 'We don't want anarchy on our streets' - Natalie in Crimea Duration: 03:44 What do you Want your Country to do About Ukraine?
- Yan in Berlin " My grandmother was. convinced that the new government in Kiev wants to deport Russians out of Crimea." Duration: 01:08 How divided is Ukraine?
- 'Pictures should make you cry, but you should be engaged, this is our story, Syria' - BBC's Lyse Doucet Duration: 02:41 Will Yarmouk Change Anything in Syria?