Poet John Agard reads his poem 'Slip Of A Riddle'
A poem written and read by poet John Agard that we couldn't fit into the programme
This clip is from
Poet John Agard, Big School reviewed, C J Sansom on Doctor Who, and films you can't watch.
First broadcast: 13 Aug 2013
More clips from Front Row
- Dolly Parton: "I'm usually up by 3am…” Duration: 12:54
- Caitlin Moran on feminism and How to Build a Girl Duration: 07:10
- Plácido Domingo, from opera star to conductor Duration: 09:33
- Helena Bonham Carter on why she consults a psychic for choosing roles Duration: 08:57
- Pet Shop Boys on composing music about computer pioneer Alan Turing Duration: 08:40