A boost for Suffolk's future Olympians
BBC Suffolk's Ali Stafford was at the launch of the 'Reactivate' project, a Suffolk Sports Aid foundation scheme that encourages people to donate unwanted sports equipment.
Available since: Tue 13 Aug 2013
The latest from trainee reporters working alongside BBC radio teams.
More clips from School summer holidays
More clips from Mark Murphy
- Audio diary of a military family Duration: 03:16 Speed limits
- The BIG conversation: School summer holidays Duration: 02:01 School summer holidays
- The BIG conversation Duration: 01:42 Car maintenance
- The BIG conversation Duration: 01:39 It's a boy!
- The BIG conversation: Royal Baby Duration: 01:51 Royal baby