Mining the Moon
Mark heads to a Canadian mining facility to meet a team trying to solve the challenges of mining the Moon for precious metals and to work out if it could be economically viable.
Available since: Mon 12 Aug 2013
This clip is from
4/6 The team investigates what science may have in store within the next fifty years.
First broadcast: 15 Aug 2013
More clips from Future Fantastic
More clips from Dara O Briain's Science Club
- Gravity defying ferro-fluids Duration: 01:24 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- Synthetic vaccine Duration: 01:42 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- Carbon nanotubes Duration: 01:32 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- What's a millisecond worth? Duration: 02:05 Series 2, Size Matters
- Big data, tiny lives Duration: 01:18 Series 2, Size Matters