The Cold War islands waiting to be invaded
For decades the tiny Matsu Islands have been on the the frontline in the stand-off between Taiwan and China.
Relations have thawed since the end of the Cold War and Matsu is now using its defensive history to try to attract tourist visitors from the mainland.
Cindy Sui went to check out the prospects for a tourist invasion and see some of the unusual sights awaiting visitors.
Available since: Tue 13 Aug 2013
More clips from 10/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT