The Cold War islands waiting to be invaded
For decades the tiny Matsu Islands have been on the the frontline in the stand-off between Taiwan and China.
Relations have thawed since the end of the Cold War and Matsu is now using its defensive history to try to attract tourist visitors from the mainland.
Cindy Sui went to check out the prospects for a tourist invasion and see some of the unusual sights awaiting visitors.
Available since: Tue 13 Aug 2013
More clips from 10/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT