GCHQ recordings of Omagh bombers
Panorama reveals that Government Communications Headquarters recorded mobile phone messages between the Omagh bombers on 15 August 1998. Could GCHQ have prevented the explosion? John Ware reports.
Available since: Mon 12 Aug 2013
This clip is from
Videos from BBC History.
More clips from BBC History website
- An Ulster Volunteer recalls unloading arms at Larne, 1914 Duration: 02:56
- An Ulster Volunteer recalls the Larne Gun Running of 1914 Duration: 03:23
- Hamilton Flute Band remember the Somme Duration: 02:29
- Deck gun raised from the sunken SS Laurentic in Lough Swilly Duration: 01:57
- Sunken gold in Lough Swilly Duration: 01:18