Is politics at war with Budapest's arts scene?
Hungary's capital, Budapest has many museums, galleries and theatres. But some say the line between the corridors of art and the nearby corridors of power are becoming blurred.
Fast Track's Keith Wallace finds out more.
Available since: Mon 12 Aug 2013
More clips from 10/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT