Is politics at war with Budapest's arts scene?
Hungary's capital, Budapest has many museums, galleries and theatres. But some say the line between the corridors of art and the nearby corridors of power are becoming blurred.
Fast Track's Keith Wallace finds out more.
Available since: Mon 12 Aug 2013
More clips from 10/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT