Could we grow our own meat at home?
Professor Mark Post talks to HARDtalk about the science behind the development of his lab-grown burger and his future vision for meat that could be grown in the kitchen.
Prof Post argues meat production is an unsustainable burden on the environment and with global demand for meat set to double by 2050, consumers will have to consider alternatives.
Available since: Thu 8 Aug 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Obama’s ‘mistake’ on Iraq troops Duration: 03:27 James Jeffrey
- Islamic State: Will Turkey let Kobane fall? Duration: 03:39 Mehmet Fatih Ceylan
- 'Families want me to negotiate with IS, but I cannot' Duration: 02:46 Giandomenico Picco
- David Tang on Hong Kong protests Duration: 01:21 Sir David Tang
- 'No carbon tax for Australia' Duration: 02:37 Joe Hockey