Could we grow our own meat at home?
Professor Mark Post talks to HARDtalk about the science behind the development of his lab-grown burger and his future vision for meat that could be grown in the kitchen.
Prof Post argues meat production is an unsustainable burden on the environment and with global demand for meat set to double by 2050, consumers will have to consider alternatives.
Available since: Thu 8 Aug 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- A day in the life of Status Quo - drugs, alcohol and tea Duration: 00:42 Francis Rossi
- Alcohol led me to cocaine says Status Quo's Francis Rossi Duration: 02:38 Francis Rossi
- Swap jailed militants for Nigeria’s missing girls? Duration: 02:52 Shehu Sani
- Emily Lau: Hong Kong is like a ‘police state’ Duration: 03:08 Emily Lau
- Why we must maintain net neutrality Duration: 02:25 Mitchell Baker