Action packed downhill and 4x mountain biking from Fort William
Dougie Vipond introduces the action from the amazing downhill racing at Fort William and Duncan McCallum talks about the exciting short, sharp 4x racing. There are also features about young film makers films shot in Lochaber and a young, local boy competing at Fort William for the first time.
Available since: Wed 7 Aug 2013
This clip is from
2/9 We're at the home of Scottish mountain biking, Fort William, for the 2013 World Cup.
First broadcast: 06 Aug 2013
More clips from The Adventure Show
- What do you need to ride the toughest course in the world? Duration: 02:04 2014/2015, Episode 2
- Grandtully Premier Slalom Duration: 01:57 2014/2015, Episode 1
- Majestic mountains of the Karakorum Duration: 01:50 2013/2014, Colin Prior - Mountain Man
- Trailer: Colin Prior - Mountain Man Duration: 00:31 2013/2014, Colin Prior - Mountain Man
- Preview: The Adventure Show Duration: 01:57 2013/2014, Episode 8