Brambles cricket match
Neil takes a trip out into the Solent for the annual Brambles cricket match, and hears from The Regent Rep as they prepare for their autumn show.
Lena Samuels reviews another DVD. Hampshire county bowler Steve Whitehead brings us up to date with news and results from the bowls leagues, Chris Carnegy has some original and local poetry and there’s a chance to help compile the A-Z playlist.
For those on the roads across the south of England, there is travel news as it happens. And a smile is promised as the weekend draws to a close.
Neil's Sunday evening programme is a mix of reviews and previews from the world of arts and culture, mixed with a selection of music that will leave you wanting more.
A-Z Playlist. Dieting.
- Amy Winehouse - Calorie
- Bee Gees – Bite Fever
- Crave On – Buddy Holly
- Diana Ross – I’m Still Weighting
- Every I Own - Bread
- Fats Domino - Blueberry Yoghurt Hill
- Gorgy Girl – New Seekers
- Herman’s Hermits – No Milk Tray Today
- Ian Dury and the Blockheads – What A Waistline
- Jam – Bitterest Pill (I Ever Swallowed)
- Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict A Diet
- Lean On Me – Bill Withers
- Mr Pork Pie - ELO
- Newbeats – Bread and Butter
- O’Jays – I Can’t Get Enough
- Petula Clarke – Don’t Shop In The Subway
- Queen – Fat Bottomed Girls
- REM – At My Most Beautiful
- Slim Whitman – It’s A Sin To Tell A Lie (About Your Weight)
- Temptation – Heaven 17
- U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- Vindaloo - Fat Les
- Whisky In The Jar – Thin Lizzy
- XTC – The Disappointed
- Yummy Yummy Yummy – Ohio Express
- Zoom – Fat Larry’s Band