UKIP's Godfrey Bloom defends "Bongo Bongo Land" remark
UKIP MEP Godfrey Bloom defends his use of the term "Bongo Bongo Land" in a speech on foreign aid, arguing "As there's no such country, how could anybody be offended?"
Available since: Wed 7 Aug 2013
This clip is from
5 live's breakfast programme with news, sport, weather and money reports.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014