"I regard civil disobedience as morally defendable when the laws being highlighted are morally indefensible."
Rev Paul Nicolson talks to William Crawley about his protest against cuts in benefits.
This clip is from
A look at the ethical and religious issues of the week
More clips from Sunday
- "I think we are losing the plot" - that is the Chief Rabbi's verdict on today's Britain as he talks exclusively to Sunday. Duration: 15:27
- Interview with Bishop James Jones Duration: 11:32
- "The most dangerous man in Tudor England". Duration: 01:21
- The Dean of Westminster Abbey on the symbolism of the Queen's Coronation 60 years ago. Duration: 00:38
- "It's about the isolation which means you've got no-one to turn to." Duration: 03:58 09/12/2012