Don't offend a dolphin - they have very long memories.
Whistles from bottlenose dolphins Noelani, Tapeko and Tatem help Up All Night's Rhod Sharp understand how the animals can remember each other - even after 20 years of separation.
Available since: Wed 7 Aug 2013
More clips from Up All Night
- The Fray “really tired” of hit song How to Save a Life. Duration: 02:12 07/03/2014
- Jon McClure Rev & the Makers: "A rubbish time for music” Duration: 02:17 28/02/2014
- Bryan Adams pays tribute to Paco de Lucia Duration: 07:03 27/02/2014
- 50 years on: Cassius Clay v Sonny Liston fight Duration: 03:12 25/02/2014
- Ghostbusters producer pays tribute to Harold Ramis Duration: 03:21 25/02/2014