Eisteddfod 2013: The Tech to take Welsh into the future?
Huw Thomas reports from the Maes on how technology is taking the language to new frontiers
Available since: Tue 6 Aug 2013
4 months left to listen
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Good Morning Wales
- Anything for breakfast? Duration: 04:00 Live from the Big Radio Wales Cookalong
- Eisteddfod 2013: Welsh Learner of the Year - Martyn Croydon Duration: 04:24 08/08/2013
- Welsh Festive Traditions - Hen Galan Duration: 05:26 21/12/2012
- Welsh Festive Traditions - The Mari Lwyd Duration: 05:07 19/12/2012
- Welsh Festive Traditions - Plygain Duration: 03:11 18/12/2012