Travel Clinic: Why low-cost airlines can be more expensive than traditional carriers
Why are low-cost airlines sometimes more expensive than traditional carriers?
Simon Calder has the answer plus other travel tips including whether electronic cigarettes are banned in Turkey.
Available since: Fri 9 Aug 2013
More clips from 03/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT