Travel Clinic: Why low-cost airlines can be more expensive than traditional carriers
Why are low-cost airlines sometimes more expensive than traditional carriers?
Simon Calder has the answer plus other travel tips including whether electronic cigarettes are banned in Turkey.
Available since: Fri 9 Aug 2013
More clips from 03/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT