Eisteddfod 2013: The Gorsedd - who, what, why?
They're a colourful symbol of the festival - but who are the Gorsedd, and what do they do?
Available since: Tue 6 Aug 2013
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from 06/08/2013
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- UK City of Culture: Mal Pope Duration: 01:01 20/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Edgar Jones and his 1952 tumble dryer Duration: 03:18 14/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Jim Jones' 1969 wireless Duration: 04:33 12/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Lisa Jay's 1954 fridge Duration: 02:38 11/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Olive Dummett's 101-year-old bakestone Duration: 03:18 13/11/2013