Guinea Worm Disease is 'relatively contained'
Ann Mills of the LSE explains why it's "feasible to eradicate Guinea Worm Disease".
Available since: Tue 6 Aug 2013
More clips from 06/08/2013
- Questions over salaries for top charity bosses Duration: 05:06
- Britain's biggest "fatberg" took three weeks to clear Duration: 03:19
- Blue John 'discovered after 68 years' Duration: 03:24
- Cyber bullying is 'everyone's responsibility' Duration: 04:15
- Grimm's stories 'full of sex and violence' Duration: 04:03
More clips from Today
- John Humphrys and beatboxer Shlomo's Bolero duet Duration: 00:53 07/03/2014
- Children 'still watch a lot of live television' Duration: 04:20 07/03/2014
- 15-year-old Paralympic skier 'can't wait' for Sochi Duration: 02:34 07/03/2014
- How might BBC Three fare as online only? Duration: 03:05 06/03/2014
- The role of music in human development Duration: 06:30 06/03/2014