Blue John 'discovered after 68 years'
Mr Harrison explains how a seam of Blue John stone was found after 68 years of looking.
Available since: Tue 6 Aug 2013
More clips from 06/08/2013
- Questions over salaries for top charity bosses Duration: 05:06
- Guinea Worm Disease is 'relatively contained' Duration: 05:55
- Britain's biggest "fatberg" took three weeks to clear Duration: 03:19
- Cyber bullying is 'everyone's responsibility' Duration: 04:15
- Grimm's stories 'full of sex and violence' Duration: 04:03
More clips from Today
- Conflicting accounts of deadly Ukraine shooting Duration: 08:02 21/04/2014
- Cycling boss urges co-operation with doping commission Duration: 04:50 21/04/2014
- Cameron 'wrong to characterise Britain as a Christian country' Duration: 04:55 21/04/2014
- Abdullah Deghayes’ father: I told my son to stick to aid work Duration: 06:27 19/04/2014
- Italianglo - the new franglais? Duration: 04:14 19/04/2014