Peking to Paris Rally: The final race
After nearly a month on the road, Fast Track's Michelle Jana Chan and co-driver Mike Reeves are coming to the end of the marathon Peking to Paris vintage car rally.
Driving a 1940 Ford coupe called Shiner, they have driven through China, Mongolia, Russia and are now on the final stretch of the journey from Ukraine through to France.
Earlier in the competition they were enjoying first place but they have been slipping back as Shiner struggles to cope with the journey needing constant repairs and maintenance.
Can they improve their position or do they risk not getting through the finish at all as their 73 year old car struggles on?
Available since: Tue 6 Aug 2013
More clips from 03/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT