Genetically modified mosquitos
Helen heads to rural Brazil to discover how genetically modified mosquitoes are helping to fight the spread of Dengue Fever and save lives.
Available since: Mon 5 Aug 2013
This clip is from
3/6 How powerful, affordable technology is ushering in a new era of DIY science.
First broadcast: 08 Aug 2013
More clips from DIY Science
More clips from Dara O Briain's Science Club
- Gravity defying ferro-fluids Duration: 01:24 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- Synthetic vaccine Duration: 01:42 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- Carbon nanotubes Duration: 01:32 Series 2, Invisible Worlds
- What's a millisecond worth? Duration: 02:05 Series 2, Size Matters
- Big data, tiny lives Duration: 01:18 Series 2, Size Matters