"You build up a resilience; you wouldn't be able to do the job"
Staff working at the Internet Watch Foundation describe to Nicky how they cope with the day to day job of removing child abuse published online. Due to the nature of the story, you could find hearing what these people deal with each day upsetting. You'll hear first from Sarah, who's a Technical Researcher at the IWF.
Available since: Mon 5 Aug 2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Under 10s coach sacked for "desire to win" Duration: 04:23 Your Call, 04/12/2013
- Rachel Burden vs Harlem Globetrotters Duration: 02:29 02/12/2013
- "Like a bad movie scene" Bronx train crash survivor Duration: 02:49 02/12/2013
- Walk through new Coronation Street set Duration: 00:41 29/11/2013
- Ryan Giggs at 40: "Everyone knew how special he was" Duration: 01:57 29/11/2013