Why this could be one of the happiest countries on earth?
Bhutan is one of the poorest and least developed nations in the world but it has been ranked the happiest nation in Asia and eighth happiest in the world in a survey.
Plastic bags are banned, tobacco is almost illegal and the country measures the wellbeing of its people by Gross National Happiness (GNH) rather than Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
Carmen Roberts went to find out why Bhutan is such a land of contentment.
Available since: Fri 2 Aug 2013
More clips from 03/08/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT