"The Third Metric is what we need for a full life"
Arianna Huffington on why we need to redefine our relationship with work
Available since: Tue 30 Jul 2013
This clip is from
Arianna Huffington on why we need a new approach to how we work and define success.
First broadcast: 30 Jul 2013
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "My brain is on fire every single day" Duration: 09:17 Winnie Mandela; Ulrika Jonsson
- "Sport was always presented to me as a secondary level of news..." Duration: 00:46 Abortion rights; getting boys to read; author Jeff Kinney; female sports presenters
- The rise of the Christmas jumper Duration: 05:12 Women in Film; Christmas Jumpers
- An unexpected iconic moment Duration: 00:52 If shoes could talk; women and the budget; Barbara Broccoli; prostitution round the world
- "I've waited for this revolution all my life" Egyptian feminist and campaigner Mona Eltahawy Duration: 08:23 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health