Double cheeseburger 'most nutritious food in history'
New York Post columnist Kyle Smith on why he thinks the McDonald's double cheeseburger is 'the cheapest, most nutritious and bountiful food that has ever existed in human history?'
Available since: Tue 30 Jul 2013
More clips from 30/07/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014