Why don't strawberries taste as good as they used to?
Peter Barham explains how our memories can play tricks on us as we get older and the taste of some foods may seem to change.
Available since: Mon 29 Jul 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from The Kitchen Cabinet
- A surprising method for smoking food at home Duration: 00:46 Series 6, Brixton
- The toast sandwich Duration: 00:39 Series 6, Glasgow
- Food and romance in Japan Duration: 00:53 Series 6, Norwich
- Introducing the Manchester egg Duration: 02:04 Series 5, Manchester
- How our sensory perception affects the flavour of food Duration: 01:28 Series 5, Oxford