London 2012: A Year On. Day Two: Participation.
Were people inspired by the Olympics to take up a new sport? Paul talks to Rob Richardson, captain of the the British seated volleyball team, from Buckden.
Available since: Thu 25 Jul 2013
This clip is from
The Paul Stainton Bigger Breakfast Show Did the Olympics boost numbers at Cambridgeshire's sport clubs?
Did the Olympics boost numbers at Cambridgeshire's sport clubs?
First broadcast: 23 Jul 2013
BBC Radio Cambridgeshire reviews the legacy of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
More clips from The Paul Stainton Bigger Breakfast Show
- Cambridge's Helen Abdul Dayem speaks about her son's shooting at a demonstration in Syria. Duration: 03:05 28/08/2013
- Too Posh to push: Barry Fry delivers granddaughter. Duration: 05:41 22/08/2013
- Barking mad in Chatteris Duration: 03:41 Why has a Cambridgeshire company made an object that's the biggest in the world of its kind?
- London 2012: A Year On. Day Three: Disability. Duration: 04:38 How successful has the Paralympic legacy been?
- London 2012: A Year On. Day Five: Legacy? Duration: 02:58 Did the Olympics inspire a generation?