Has there been too much royal baby coverage?
This morning we asked whether the media coverage of the royal baby has been too much?
Graham Smith from the anti-monarchy pressure group Republic and Rita Clifton, who is a brand expert joined Breakfast’s Bill Turnbull and Louise Minchin to discuss how reasonable the intense media coverage has been.
Available since: Wed 24 Jul 2013
More clips from 24/07/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014