Religion in Tarvoksky
Writer Geoff Dyer, historian Jeremy Hicks and Professor of Slavic Languages and Literatures, Nariman Skakov, discuss religion in Tarkovsky's films.
Available since: Tue 23 Jul 2013
This clip is from
Philip Dodd reviews Mikhail Bulgakov's The Master and Margarita at the Barbican in London.
First broadcast: 21 Mar 2012
More clips from Night Waves
- David Adjaye Duration: 08:37 The Passenger, David Adjaye
- "It changed my way of thinking about acting" - Richard Wilson on Yasujiro Ozu's Tokyo Story Duration: 00:31 Landmarks: Tokyo Story
- Actor Richard Wilson's film recommendation Duration: 00:19 Landmarks: Tokyo Story
- Landmark: Lawrence of Arabia, June 2008 Duration: 43:36 Peter O'Toole Appreciation, Genetics and Education, Japan at Christmas, Dragons
- Peter O'Toole in Lawrence of Arabia, the 50th Anniversary, December 2012 Duration: 15:59 Peter O'Toole Appreciation, Genetics and Education, Japan at Christmas, Dragons