"Not many people have seen a dead body"
What we find disgusting varies hugely from culture to culture and even from individual to individual depending on their past experience and conditioning. We consider the immense value of body parts to medical students and ask are they disgusting or simply an essential aid asset to training?
Available since: Tue 23 Jul 2013
More clips from The Human Zoo
- An experiment in fairness Duration: 01:54 Series 3, What is fairness?
- What is ego depletion? Duration: 01:11 Series 1, Episode 1
- How to break old habits and make new ones Duration: 01:35 Series 3, Can we control our behaviour?
- From cyclist to drug-dealer – the slip into wrongdoing Duration: 02:05 Series 2, Episode 2
- Climate change: Is your view unbiased? Duration: 01:52 Series 2, Episode 1