Peking to Paris Rally blues
Fast Track's Michelle Jana Chan decided to join the 2013 Peking to Paris rally in a 1940 Ford Coupe called Shiner.
But after a week on the road - and enjoying a first place position - gear and suspension problems cost Michelle and co-driver Mike Reeves valuable time during the drive across Mongolia.
Can they get the car back on the road in time to stay in the race?
Available since: Tue 23 Jul 2013
More clips from 20/07/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT