Peking to Paris Rally blues
Fast Track's Michelle Jana Chan decided to join the 2013 Peking to Paris rally in a 1940 Ford Coupe called Shiner.
But after a week on the road - and enjoying a first place position - gear and suspension problems cost Michelle and co-driver Mike Reeves valuable time during the drive across Mongolia.
Can they get the car back on the road in time to stay in the race?
Available since: Tue 23 Jul 2013
More clips from 20/07/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT