"Everything’s been taken away – it’s the worst kind of FGM"
Linda Pressly hears the story of Wenkune, a Spanish woman of African origin. FGM has caused her significant trauma and Linda asks what difference restorative surgery might make to her intimate relationship.
Available since: Mon 22 Jul 2013
More clips from Crossing Continents
- Who is Gulnara Karimova? Duration: 02:31 Uzbekistan: Searching for Googoosha
- ‘Hurray, I've found a soldier!’ Duration: 01:40 Russia: Digging up the Dead
- "It looks like the leg bone of somebody..." Duration: 02:03 Mexico's Village Vigilantes
- Outcry over Japan's forced confessions Duration: 02:50 Forced Confessions in Japan
- What can the Kurds tell us about life after dictatorship? Duration: 02:31 What happened to the Kurdish spring?