Surround video: The future of TV or just a gimmick?
Video apps and specialised camera lenses are allowing 360 degree video to become more common and are making the footage more immersive.
The technology is also being taken more seriously by TV and film companies and Click's Dan Simmons discovers how broadcasters are using new technology to offer a bigger picture.
Available since: Mon 22 Jul 2013
More clips from 20/07/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- How pedal power could charge your phone Duration: 04:16 23/08/2014 GMT
- Evan Blass: 'My leaks give phones a buzz' Duration: 06:35 23/08/2014 GMT
- Create animated cat Gifs in seconds Duration: 04:36 23/08/2014 GMT
- How drones are transforming movies Duration: 03:57 09/08/2014 GMT
- Hacking cars and traffic lights at Def Con Duration: 07:25 16/08/2014 GMT