Prof. Michael Tipton gives essential tips for surviving in cold sea.
Why starting to swim immediately on immersion may not be the best for your survival.
Available since: Fri 19 Jul 2013
More clips from The Forum
- Musicologist Elizabeth Hellmuth Margulis: how our expectations delude us. [Photo of conductor Andrew Davis c/o BBC] Duration: 00:50 The Power of Expectation
- Think Bigger Duration: 00:47 Reality
- Writer John Ralston Saul on why ‘We’re in this all together’ is a myth. [Photo by Kate Szatmari] Duration: 00:53 Revolutionary Freedom
- Game designer Margaret Robertson: time-travel in computer games? Duration: 01:13 Traps
- Trash Talk [Photo courtesy of Getty Images] Duration: 00:43 Modern Alchemy