'Some people think an interview isn't successful unless a limb comes off'
Peter Hennessy discusses the art of the political interview with Feedback's Roger Bolton.
His new series, Reflections, on Radio 4 sees Hennessy discussing public and personal life with some of the most high-profile politicians of the second half of the twentieth century. But some listeners think it's a little too cosy.
Available since: Fri 19 Jul 2013
More clips from Feedback
- John Humphrys: BBC over-managed but ‘getting better’ Duration: 08:07 14/03/2014
- How Broadcasting House interacts with its listeners Duration: 08:16 07/03/2014
- Reaction to Radio 4's production of The Exorcist Duration: 08:54 28/02/2014
- Does folk music have a future on Radio 2? Duration: 07:28 21/02/2014
- James Naughtie on Today's coverage of Scotland Duration: 06:42 14/02/2014