PD James: 1920-2014
Crime writer PD James talks to Jeremy Vine in an interview first broadcast in 2013, as part of Jeremy's What Makes Us Human series.
The writer's Adam Dalgliesh thrillers span half a century of great change in British society. She told Jeremy that what makes us human is our ability to rein in our aggressive impulses.
Available since: Wed 17 Jul 2013
This clip is from
Jeremy Vine explores what makes us human with the celebrated crime writer, PD James.
First broadcast: 17 Jul 2013
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Nick Hewer: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 19:55 David Cameron and the Ferguson verdict
- Vine in 1914: Basra Duration: 06:37 24/11/2014
- Wine in 1914: Basra Duration: 06:37 24/11/2014
- Vine in 1914: Stalemate in the Trenches Duration: 06:53 Peter Kassig and road signs depicting the elderly
- Vine in 1914: The Seige of Tsingtao Duration: 05:44 Ed Miliband and library closures