Dylan Hartley Exclusive - That Red Card, The Lions & The Captaincy Of Northampton Saints
It's two months since Northampton Saints captain Dylan Hartley was shown the red card during the Premiership Final against Leicester Tigers at Twickenham.
It cost Hartley his place on the Lions tour to Australia and in the eyes of many supporters it cost the Saints the final, but for the fifth season in a row Hartley will be Saints captain.
Dylan Hartley talks exclusively to BBC Radio Northampton Sports Editor Graham McKechnie, while Stuart talks to former Saints team manager Lennie Lawrence, and to Former Saints and England player Ian Hunter - both part of the BBC Radio Northampton commentary team.
* the Northamptonshire economy is on the up according to the Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce whose member businesses are said to be more optimistic about the future and looking to hire staff
* judging takes place in the Local Food Hero category in the Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards
* new research into the medieval bones at Holy Trinity Church in Rothwell, near Kettering, is being carried out by archaeologists from the University of Sheffield
* the Kennel Club's International Agility Festival, held at Rockingham Castle in Northamptonshire, attempts to break a world record for the greatest number of dogs sitting to order
* the GB hockey Olympic bronze medallist Anne Panter visits her old club, Kettering Hockey Club, as part of its "join in" day